News & Updates
- The 11th Annual San Diego International Dragon Boat Race has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Our new date for 2021 will be posted soon.
- Race Registration will open on May 18th, 2019.
- We are looking forward to hosting our 10th Anniversary San Diego International Dragon Boat Race on Sept. 28th & 29th, 2019. We hope to see you and your crews on the waters of sunny Mission Bay, CA.
- Race Grid is Posted!
- Participant Waivers are due September 15th, 2017! Submit them now!
- Registration Deadline is September 1st, 2017!
- Early Bird Registration Deadline is August 1st, 2017!
- PDBA Crews - full club roster of current members due by July 2nd, 2017
- PDBA Bulletin #1 is here! http://www.sddragonboatrace.com/registration-forms1.html
- Registration is open! http://www.sddragonboatrace.com/registration-forms1.html
- The PDBA 2017 Race Qualifiers will be hosted by the San Diego Dragon Boat Team
- The San Diego International Dragon Boat Race will take place on September 30th and October 1st 2017
- "SOLD OUT" REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED as of 5:00pm PDT March 16, 2016.
- There will be a Blind and Blindfolded Division this year. Please stay tuned for more details.
- Registration Forms posted!
- The San Diego International Dragon Boat Race will take place on April 9th & 10th and the Arizona Dragon Boat Festival will take place on October 1st & 2nd.
- We are holding a "Blind & Blindfolded Division" for the first time here in Southern California, and it is a first for the San Diego Dragon Boat Race. This race will be Heat #33 at 2:10 p.m., on Saturday, Oct. 3rd, 2015.
- Friday pre-race practice sessions are available. Please fill out this Google Doc with your contact info, and whether your team will need a steersperson.